Apricot Kernel Oil
Latin Name: armeniaca vulgaris, prunis armeniaca
Forms Available: oil
Apricot – Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca – The oil from apricot kernel is a light but rich oil which is especially good for sensitive skin, as well as for skin that is inflamed or dry. It can be used alone or in massage and is used quite often in lip balms and creams. It is particularly helpful for dehydrated, delicate, mature or sensitive skin. Naturally contains the essential fatty acids oleic and linoleic acid and is also high in vitamins A and E.
Buy Apricot Kernel Oil – 1 Quart – CLICK HERE
Buy Apricot Kernel Oil – 1 Gallon – CLICK HERE
Aromatherapy & Health Uses: Good for sensitive, dry or inflamed skin. It is particularly helpful for dehydrated, delicate, mature or sensitive skin.
Thought for the day:
“Anyone can count the seeds in an apple. No one can count the apples in a seed.” -Author Unknown.
- Apricot Power: How Laetrile Cured My Cancer by Helen M. Curran
- Apricot Greats: Delicious Apricot Recipes, The Top 100 Apricot Recipes
by Jo Franks
- The Way of Chinese Herbs by Michael Tierra
- Healing Skin Disorders: Natural Treatments for Dermatological Conditions by Andrew Gaeddert
- Carrier Oils: For Aromatherapy and Massage by Len Price, Shirley Price
- Apricot by Wikipedia
- Prunus armeniaca by Wikipedia
- Apricot seed by Encyclopedia.com
- Apricot kernels for cancer: The real story by Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, published in ‘The Truth About Cancer.com’
- Apricot Seeds Kill Cancer Cells without Side Effects by Paul Fassa for Natural News