Stressful times and 24/7 routines make people age early and this brings a drastic shift in the psychology of individuals. In order to reduce wrinkles and reduce aging signs, many seek commercial anti-aging cosmetics and products. Though such products are a big hit in today’s world, they come with a load of other disasters – commercial products contain harsh chemicals such as mineral oils and skincare products which take their toll on skin health in the long run. What’s more, these skin products (like anti-aging or anti-wrinkle creams) clog skin pores, making it difficult to breathe freely and eliminate toxins through skin. This results in a lot of skin conditions like acne breakouts, allergies and inflamed or irritated skin due to accumulated toxins.
Essential oils for anti-aging: Aromatherapy offers remarkable anti-aging solutions. Many essential oils treat wrinkles in a natural and safe way, without skin disorders. The following oils are ideal for removing wrinkles and offering you a rejuvenated skin:
1. Olive oil: When it comes to skin nourishment, Olive oil has topped the preferred list of oils right from the ancient times. It can be remembered that Greeks and Romans used Olive oil to anoint their heads on a daily basis. Olive oil helps in removing wrinkles and treating skin problems. It is also a great skincare product which moisturizes and rejuvenates skin naturally. Its essential nutrients soften skin and help it glow.
2. Jojoba oil: Though popular as a carrier oil, Jojoba oil is one of the best natural moisturizing oils. A powerful pore cleanser, it is used in many anti-aging skin products. It can be used along with Castor oil to give an extra cleansing effect and with Lavender oil to have a soothing effect on the skin. Jojoba also balances the production of sebum on the skin, thereby, reducing excessive oil production in oily skin. In brief, it acts based on your skin type to keep your skin replenished and healthy.
3. Grape seed oil: An antioxidant, Grape seed oil moisturizes the skin on a deep level, getting rid of wrinkles on the surface. It works by revitalizing the skin and preventing it from aging. It makes the skin supple and young too.
4. Walnut oil: Walnut oil is great for regeneration of skin. It moisturizes damaged skin and helps prevent wrinkles at an early age. Applying Walnut oil with carrier oil will be of use for eliminating wrinkles.
5. Marula oil: This is a remarkable oil with antioxidant properties. It penetrates deep into the skin and works wonderfully on damaged or lifeless skin cells. Rich in nutrients, it coats the skin with a peerless glow and softness.
6. Other oils: Lavender and Rose are two other oils which work well in treating skin problems. Other than these, fish oil, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, is also effective in preventing wrinkles. Fish oil works by stimulating the growth of a vital collagen protein in the body, which, in turn, makes the skin wrinkle-free and youthful.
Skin can be damaged or wrinkled on account of several disorders too. If you want a blemish-free skin, you need to use essential oil blends that can cure skin disorders like psoriasis, acne and other skin conditions. Some essential oils are great moisturizers. Adding such oils to your bath water can make a huge step toward personal care.