Atlanta Friday May 4th 2018 - Visit HSCG Show Exhibit Area
Cocktail Party at Georgia Aquarium - ROOM at Hilton
Panic attacks can be debilitating. Those who have gone through it know what it means to survive a panic attack. It is not the attack as such, but the aftermath of the attack that is dangerous. You are left in a sudden state of intensity and you do not know what to do. You experience intense feelings like nervousness, anxiety and fear, with your body secreting bouts of adrenaline to cope with the situation. So much happens at such a short period of time that you do not know how to control the situation or manage yourself. You often end up pushing the panic button, making the situation more awful. Panic attacks can cause havoc out of nowhere. Though there are medications and psychotherapy sessions to treat panic attacks, essential oils can be good remedies to handle situations of such kind. This article will elaborate on what it means to treat panic attacks with aromatherapy oils.
Essential oils for panic attacks: When you are under a panic attack, you may not be able to function properly. You are anxious, nervous and helpless. Your endocrine system functions inappropriately, and you may face problems like breathlessness, high pulse rate and hyper-anxiety. Panic attacks are triggered by many factors and some of them are stress, bad foods, emotional ill-health, drugs, traumas, emergency situations etc. Essential oils can help with alleviating the symptoms of panic attacks. Some of the below blends which can help with treating the attacks:
1. Blend 1: Combine 2 drops of Helichrysum and 3 drops of Frankincense and shake well to prepare the blend. You can diffuse the oil for use in rooms or your living space.
2. Blend 2: Combine 1 drop of Rose oil with 4 drops of Lavender oil to prepare a blend that can help with panic attacks. Inhale the blend to relax your mind and relieve yourself of anxiety.
3. Blend 3: Prepare a blend with 1 drop of Rose oil and 4 drops of Frankincense. This is an exotic blend that can help in treating your symptoms of panic attack. You can reduce your stress levels and look at the world in a relaxed manner. Diffusing this blend is better as Frankincense is good for aromating your living space.
4. Blend 4: Combine 1 drop of Neroli with 4 drops of Lavender and shake well to blend both oils together. Lavender is an ever-relaxing oil. It can be used in massaging, as bath oil or in bath salts, for a soothing effect.
5. Blend 5: Panic attacks can be triggered by a sense of fear. You can use fear-reducing oils to reduce the intensity of attacks. Add 2 drops of Clary Sage, 2 drops of Roman Chamomile and 1 drop of Vetiver for a relaxed and calm effect.