4 Gallons Vegetable Glycerin (VG) $9.96 per gallon - 32lb Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) $38.16 - Stackable Soap Drying Tray $22.55 - 5lb Organic Shea Butter $9.58
You will find 28 posts in the category on this blog.
- A peek into aroma families: 8 major categories of essential oils
- Aromatherapy by astrology: 12 signature oils for 12 astrology signs
- Aromatherapy for beginners: 8 do’s and don’ts for a novice aromatherapist
- Aromatherapy golden rules: 8 best methods of topical application of oils
- Born of the Sun: Aromatherapy, color therapy and vibrational healing
- Bypass your paranoias: 4 essential oil safety myths you should know
- Essential facts: What’s exactly in your essential oils?
- Essential oil chemotypes: The less-known side of aromatherapy
- Essential oils chemistry: 8 common chemical components of essential oils
- Essential oils extraction: 4 less-known methods, nuances you should know
- Essential oils safety sine qua nons: Oils to use (avoid) at different times
- Natural antidotes: 10 reasons why therapeutic-grade essential oils heal better
- No oils? Not a sin. Substituting essential oils with same family oils
- Qualified vs quack: 7 ways to identify a professional aromatherapist
- Quality vs Purity of essential oils: Where lies the difference?
- The art of synergistic blending: Blend classifications of essential oils
- The healing power of smell: Ayurveda and aromatherapy
- The sin of applying ‘neat’: Sensitization and diluting essential oils
- Topical Fragrancing: How to make herbal tinctures using essential oils
- Touchstone techniques: 4 ways to test the quality of essential oils